Red Pyle brahmas and other uk colours

The chick was an accident didn't know the hen was on the egg so she's deffo a Mutt lol very unusual colour though. I'm not nreading from the litte guy he's to small for me really I am
Nreading from Rocky only had one chick so far pullet I think she's very white ATM. Got to more due out of some I incubated :)

In that case probably not red pyle. To my understanding, (and if there are any old english game breeders reading this, jump on in) red pyle is a black breasted red bird with the addition of dominant white, there by turning the black parts white while leaving the red. So depending on the presence of dominant white they should have a white(with dominant white) chest, or black( without). The presence of red chests on your male birds makes me think we might likely be dealing with some form of the columbian pattern. Could be dominant white at play here still in a columbian pattern, one cock having it, the other not.

I'm contemplating starting a project working on a color not too dissimilar to your birds, using the splash variation of blue to achieve something close.

Back
Top Bottom