Red Pyle OEGB?

FowlLove

Songster
Oct 18, 2017
Hello! I was told earlier that these chicks were likely Red Pyle OEGB’s. Do they still look like they are that breed/color variety? As you can see she has a bit of an orange/brown tint on her neck, that is naturally there.
40B87CAC-C77F-4D56-A798-E7BAE1DD7F5B.jpeg
318CBD4A-D530-44BA-8B16-9B6BD7CEDA70.jpeg

Looks like my Red Pyle OEGB pullet. Very beautiful!
My pullet started getting what looked like a gold (red) lacing around her hackles in the beginning. She's getting more and more "red" down her neck and throughout her hackles.

Looks like my Red Pyle OEGB pullet. Very beautiful!
My pullet started getting what looked like a gold (red) lacing around her hackles in the beginning. She's getting more and more "red" down her neck and throughout her hackles.
Cool! I will be looking out for more lacing!

It's like dejavu looking at your pictures. I have the same flooring and your bird looks so similar to my FiFi. I was told that birds from hatcheries are oftentimes pale in coloring, but will possibly see more coloring as she ages. Best wishes to you and your flock.

It's like dejavu looking at your pictures. I have the same flooring and your bird looks so similar to my FiFi. I was told that birds from hatcheries are oftentimes pale in coloring, but will possibly see more coloring as she ages. Best wishes to you and your flock.
Oh that’s too funny! If you get a chance I would love to see some pictures of yours later on :)

Back
Top Bottom