Red sex link chickens

The Hatcheries use Rhode Island Whites or White Rocks for a lot of sex links, like the Cinnamon Queens and Golden Comets.
I second the Rock suggestion. I’ve never had the white variety but have had barred and partridge and both were amazing layers. I also had a Delaware that was an incredible layer too but I’m not sure if a Delaware would work????

Do you have a suggestion on a white bird with high production rates that could be ordered from hatchery that would work?
Not other than what everyone else has been suggesting. I don't mess with red sexlinks because I can't tell them apart with my eyes easily enough. I just stick with barred, fibro and silver/gold silkie sexlinks for my uses, but they don't lay high demands

Do you have a suggestion on a white bird with high production rates that could be ordered from hatchery that would work?
Cackle hatchery uses their line of Delawares for the female white side and their line of RIR for the male red side. I soon will be trying a hatch using Murry McMurry RIR x Murry McMurry Delaware. Hobby level genetics for the currious mind of mine.

Back
Top Bottom