Red Shouldered Yokohama Flock (15)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sir Birdaholic, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I have a flock of 15 Red Shouldered Yokohamas up for sale. I have been raising these birds for 5 years, culling for the best colors. There are new breeds that I want to raise, so these are up for sale. These are non-flighty, calm birds that make the BEST yard-art! The father of my roos had a 4' 9" tail when I sold him at 3 years old. I have in the flock,:

2- 2 y.o. roosters
    1- 8 m.o. cockrel
    9- 2 y.o. hens
    2- 8 m.o. pullets
    1- 2 m.o. that I think is a pullet

ALL FOR $100. That's less than $6.67 per bird!
    These are for pick-up only in North-Central Arkansas (Heber Springs area)

[​IMG]

The father
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chicken Chickita

Chicken Chickita Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2010
    Middleboro, MA
    Someone whose BYC name is "Sneakers" posted an ad titled " WTB Yokohama roo" in the Wanted To Buy section of BYC last week. They are specifically looking for a Red Shouldered Yokohama Roo.

3. Sir Birdaholic

Thanks, but all will go together.

4. Sir Birdaholic

SOLD! They're going to a GREAT caretaker! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. farmdude

farmdude Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    I would have bought them in a heart beat if I was in driving distance. That was a fantastic deal. Who ever purchased them is very lucky!!
    Quote:

6. Sir Birdaholic

Well, I was intentionally selling them cheap, but high enough that hopefully someone would really want this breed. It worked. They're going to the best folks I can think of that LOVES their flock. I am now a "Happy Camper"! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by