Red Sussex 6+

pdsavage

Sussex Monarch
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
NW,Missouri
I have placed these also on Ebay,You can still buy it now here or Bid for them on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330413942474

6 + eggs I allways add lots of extras if I have em....
post sold on here and PayPal [email protected] with shipping its $20.00 total.

Ok the Red Sussex are in there own pen,so all eggs will be from the 3 Red Sussex hens.
These came from Sandhill Preservation and they are still working on them.
One hen has few spots and another has little more spots.
The pic is of my best Hen with my best Roo.They are not Show quality but they are great birds with great personality.

Last edited:
What are the size of the adult birds? Are they as big as the buff or light Sussex or are they more the size of the speckled? I currently have a buff rooster and he is almost a year at 10 pounds, if they have the larger size I am interested. The only thing that has kept me away from the speckled Sussex has been their smaller size.

Could you describe your packing? I would be willing to pay more for shipping if you pack the way I do. I have never had a broken egg in over 100 shipments, but my shipping materials cost $4 per 12 eggs. I would be willing to pay the extra for the security of the eggs. If we come to a agreement I will add 1 dollar for every 3 eggs shipped over your $10 listed shipping.

Ok as to his weight im not sure,but I will catch him and get his weight.
How I pack my eggs is each egg is bubble wrapped then I wrap them in another layer of bubble wrap then lots of crushed news paper for padding.
But the question is how would you like the eggs packed?

Last edited:
Ok my scale is no where to be found,but i would have to say with all honesty he is more the size of a Speckled Sussex roo.

Quote:
I am still interested, I cleared some room in my mailbox, and later I will send a PM on how I pack, and if we come to a deal I will pay you the extra for the effort and materials it takes. I decided I want them, I am going to use your buy it now and I will PM you later, send me your paypal payment address in a PM and I will pay you the cost plus $4 extra for packing over your initial $10. I will send how I want them packed later too. Thank You

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom