Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Can I still join? Pretty please? If so...

Name: Redpine Oh Mia Oh Myo "Mia"
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Horse Color: Buckskin
Height: 14.3hh
History: Born and raised at Redpine, Mia was a Champion dressage horse until an injury to her leg forced her retirement. She still enjoys being taken out for a leisurely ride now and again. She went from champion show horse to champion brood mare, as all 3 of her previous foals are well on their way to being champions. She currently has a foal by her side.
Mate: Multiple, ready for a new one any time.
Personality: Mia is a very sweet mare, just don't mess with her foals! She loves orange crush and marshmallows!
Picture:
Username: H Diamond

Name: Redpine Oh Paisley "Paisley"
Horse Color: Buckskin Tobiano
Height: Still growing!
History: Paisley was born here at Redpine
Mate: More interested in that flower in the pasture right now
Personality: Loves her momma! If you find Mia, you will find Paisley. Enjoys romping with and chasing the other foals at Redpine. Paisley is a little spitfire. Undoubtedly will follow in her momma's
footsteps
Picture: Same as above

Can I still join? Pretty please? If so...

Name: Redpine Oh Mia Oh Myo "Mia"
Horse Color: Buckskin
Height: 14.3hh
History: Born and raised at Redpine, Mia was a Champion dressage horse until an injury to her leg forced her retirement. She still enjoys being taken out for a leisurely ride now and again. She went from champion show horse to champion brood mare, as all 3 of her previous foals are well on their way to being champions. She currently has a foal by her side.
Mate: Multiple, ready for a new one any time.
Personality: Mia is a very sweet mare, just don't mess with her foals! She loves orange crush and marshmallows!
Picture:

Name: Redpine Oh Paisley "Paisley"
Horse Color: Buckskin Tobiano
Height: Still growing!
History: Paisley was born here at Redpine
Mate: More interested in that flower in the pasture right now
Personality: Loves her momma! If you find Mia, you will find Paisley. Enjoys romping with and chasing the other foals at Redpine. Paisley is a little spitfire. Undoubtedly will follow in her momma's
footsteps
Picture: Same as above
accepted! and thanks! :)

Paisley gave her momma that "please can I go play" look. "Go ahead" she said.
Paisley ran over to Honor, "Hi, I'm Paisley, and you're IT!" Paisley looked over her shoulder at Honor as she took off across the pasture.

Zephyra smiled and looked back to Rosa, just in time to see Paisley come over and tag Honor

Back
Top Bottom