Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Banner was taken out of his stall (Interuping his nap) and put into the stallions pasture. He saw two pretty mares looking over the fence,so he pranced over. "Something bothering you two lovely ladies?" (Queen and Zephyra. Your rping looked interesting. I hope it is okay to join.)

Banner was taken out of his stall (Interuping his nap) and put into the stallions pasture. He saw two pretty mares looking over the fence,so he pranced over. "Something bothering you two lovely ladies?" (Queen and Zephyra. Your rping looked interesting. I hope it is okay to join.)
Zephyra turned to look at Banner "No, nothing is bothering us." She answered

A trailer drove into the Red pine ranch.A horse from the inside wined for the other horses. The people took him out of the trailer and put him in the pasture. He looked around wondering where this new place was.
Cherokee looked up from his puzzling situation. "A trailer!" he whinnied and got excited. His trainer tried to control him.

Zephyra turned to look at Banner "No, nothing is bothering us." She answered

"Why do you ask?"
Banner smiled dashingly. "No reason. You too pretties looked depressed. I came to enlighten your day."

Name: Pitch Darkness
Breed:freisian
Horse Color:black
Height:15.5
History:
Mate: zephyra
Personality: ladies man. Flirts and loves to show of
Picture:
friesian-picture-6.jpg

Username:

Name: Take a Chance Once in a While ( Chance)
Breed: belgian draft
Horse Color: grey
Height: 16h
History:
Mate:
Personality: sweet and gental. Really good for everyone even kids
Picture:
belgian-draft-picture-1.jpg

Username:

Name: Echos of War ( Echo)
Breed: murgese
Horse Color: black
Height:14.2h
History:
Mate:
Personality: loner for a horse. Doesnt like stallions or mares or foals ( This will change when she has a foal).
Picture:
murgese-picture-2.jpg
murgese-picture-1.jpg

Username:

Back
Top Bottom