Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Honor , not concerned with Paisly finding him. Looked out at the big Stallions pen. He wanted to be like them someday. Big and strong. He saw his sire. Royal Charm.

Name: Moonlight On Snow (Snow)
Breed: friesian
Horse Color:white
Height: 15 hands
History: just bought and brought to Redpine
Mate: none yet
Personality:
Picture:
Username: Starrnico

Snow nickered when the trailer stopped. She looked out of the slats to the other horses in the pasture. Snow eagerly followed the humans as they took her off the trailer, looking around her new home

Snow nickered when the trailer stopped. She looked out of the slats to the other horses in the pasture. Snow eagerly followed the humans as they took her off the trailer, looking around her new home
Thunder whinnied welcomingly to her.

Snow looked over and whinnied back. She was glad when they started to walk to the pastures, after that long trailer ride, she wanted to run.
Thunder reared and went to the fence that was a couple yards from the mares' pasture.

Thunder reared and went to the fence that was a couple yards from the mares' pasture.
Snow was released into the mare's pasture. She smiled and looked around, moving closer to Thunder "Hello, I'm Moonlight on Snow, but everyone calls me Snow. Who are you?"

Snow was released into the mare's pasture. She smiled and looked around, moving closer to Thunder "Hello, I'm Moonlight on Snow, but everyone calls me Snow. Who are you?"
"I'm Thunder and Lightning, also known as Thunder." he said and tilted his head.

Back
Top Bottom