Reducing Silkie breeding flock, Buffs, Blue Cream, Blacks, Whites, Paints, Splash

Hey there FishMtFarm!

We desperately wanted a Silkie cockerel for our flock and ordered with the rest of our chicks but unfortunately we had major shipping losses. Do you have any juvenile cockerels or adult roosters of any color for sale?

No need to be sorry - that's a great, great thing! Silkies are wonderful and yours look outstanding. I'm happy your stock is selling - just proves it's great stock ;)

If you do happen to end up with any excess cockerels I'd be more than happy to purchase one off you. Hopefully, though, the chicks will sell before it comes to that.

Hello, I know im a few months late but im in desperate need of some silkie hens. I have 2 but ones always broody and the rooster is terrorizing the 1 hen since he’s scared of all my other chickens. If you have any black,blue,or splash bearded hens that’d be fantastic. I know you probably have really nice birds but the most I could spend on each hen is $20. Reply when you can, thanks

Back
Top Bottom