Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

You guys are killing me. Where are you looking under on Craigslist. I hardly ever see incubators on there. The last one I saw was a good price but just didn't appear to be no more then furniture. Didn't see a plug.

You guys are killing me. Where are you looking under on Craigslist. I hardly ever see incubators on there. The last one I saw was a good price but just didn't appear to be no more then furniture. Didn't see a plug.

I have a google search email I get for anything with Incubator in it. I search the site craigslist.org so I get notices from all over the board.... hence why I started this thread.... I found awesome deals I could not get due to being in Seattle but I knew others would like.

I use the google searches for anything I am hunting for :D

Thanks I am alerted. I didn't know Google had that. I use Chrome so maybe I should check everything out on there. Thank you again Michele

wow learn something everyday. I did not know google had an alert button per say. I have a Leahy Manufacturing incubator/ brooder. Hubby found it for me last year at one of our 1st Monday Trade Days.
He paid 50.00 for it. An old man as he put it was peddling things around on his red wagon and happened to come up to my husband to see if he wanted to buy anything off his wagon. So the hubby that he is, he took a look and saw the Leahy and asked about it..
The story behind the bator is that is belonged to his mother and she ordered it out of a catalog. And she never used it.
so he asked how much he wanted for it, the gentleman said 50.00. so hubby bought it.
I have all the original paper work the includes the catalogs, order sheets, even the white envelope that has the address to lady who originally bought it. I have often thought of writing just to the address to see if the lady still lived there and tell her that I have her incubator and have been enjoying it very much. What do you all think? Should i write her or not?
Deana

Back
Top Bottom