Refill on deep litter run.

He's been looking at those Harbor Freight models.

He normally calls me "the tool enabler" because, for the most part, he tells me why he wants a tool and I say "Yes, we need that so you can make *insert-item-for-house-or-lawn-here*."

Just not quite sure about the cement mixer. :lol:
I have one of the smaller ones(1.25CF) , used it for concrete sculpture for about 5 years, it worked great. Also used it for premixed bags on other projects, just barely handled a typical bag with creative water addition. Was still working fine the last time I used it, which as about 8 years ago.
You could also use it to mix compost into garden/seedling soil too ;)

He's been looking at those Harbor Freight models.

He normally calls me "the tool enabler" because, for the most part, he tells me why he wants a tool and I say "Yes, we need that so you can make *insert-item-for-house-or-lawn-here*."

Just not quite sure about the cement mixer. :lol:
My daughter got one to mix her pottery clay. She likes it. She is an artist. Sculps and throw clay. We look for natural clay deposits. She adds to the clay with stuff in the mixer so it fires right in the kiln. Then pours it through screens. She has a four year college degree in fine art and has work with well known people. Won some stuff, asked to and studied with institutes, invited to LSU to get masters, teach.... I think she may be good at it. People buy her sculptors for $250-$950 so...

My daughter got one to mix her pottery clay. She likes it. She is an artist. Sculps and throw clay. We look for natural clay deposits. She adds to the clay with stuff in the mixer so it fires right in the kiln. Then pours it through screens. She has a four year college degree in fine art and has work with well known people. Won some stuff, asked to and studied with institutes, invited to LSU to get masters, teach.... I think she may be good at it. People buy her sculptors for $250-$950 so...

It's a lovely thing to hear parents bragging on their kids instead of complaining about them. :)

Your daughter sounds like a lovely woman.

Back
Top Bottom