Reggie NEEDS a friend!!!!!!!!!!

Ericasl

Songster
11 Years
Feb 21, 2008
The Dalles OR
I wrote a a little story a few weeks ago about Reggie my goat needing a friend. Some of you may have read it, Well It is crazy how much he needs a friend of his own kind. I know goats are herd animals but we have sheep so I thought that was good.
smack.gif
BOY was I wrong My reggie he is nubian/boar, we are getting him a friend this weekend. He wants a friend so much he has been picking up my hens by there tails!!!!!!!!!!! I am not joking he has picked up 3 of them he wants to play. It is so funny my girls do not think it is funny but boy I was laughing.. So now I am outside running around with this goat plaYING HEAD BUTTING with my goat. the people how live behind me must think I am a nut job!
ep.gif

id never let a billy goat but me at all.because if you let him he will keep that up.an butt you anytime he feels like it.stop his butting now.he can hurt you doing that.

He is not a billy he is a wether and my bottle baby from two weeks old. Also he has no horns and we are more running and jumping from spool to spool, I am sure I just look like a nut job out there in the back field playing with this goat.

Back
Top Bottom