Registered Nigerian Dwarfs 4-Sale

moonlitfarms

Songster
12 Years
Aug 17, 2007
Indiana
Our family has Niggi babies everywhere and 10 more does to kid. My SIL and MIL have several kids (great 4-H animals)and a few breeding does for sale. Interested parties please email or PM me.

We are, we are just posting them everywere! Go to www.ndga.org and you can find breeders by state.

My uncle is here from Mississippi, how many do you want him to bring you!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
What part of Mississippi. That is too funny? I need a couple of does. Would really like a couple that are either bred, or ready to be bred soon. I love babies but don't want to start out with babies. Takes to long before you can breed them. I am starting over due to buying a herd of NDGA reg. goats who can't be AGS or ADGA registered and there are not many NDGA shows near me. So I have to basically start over. I have learned lots of lessons in this endeavor.

Marie

where in indiana are you? do you have bottle babies for sale? How much are they and how much are the does you have for sale? You can PM me if you want. Thanks,
Jane

Quote:
Sorry I don't, If I had the gas money I would deliver it to you. A vacation in NC sounds great! lol

Quote:
He is in Vicksburg off I-20. Sorry I had to get ahold of him to find out where he was. He moves around all the time with his job so I needed to check.

Well, if he takes interstate 55, he has to come right through Grenada on his way home. Tell him to just load 'em up and bring them to me. ha ha

Marie

Back
Top Bottom