Rehoming rare WestfälischeTotleger roosters

Wow 100 each…. That’s crazy but for chickens yea. Sucks theyree going extinct, I’ve heard delewares are endangered!

I can do $80 I paid $100 you can't find them grown anywhere I tried lol and there's not Many breeders that have them
Oml 80 I’m getting the parents to my silkie polish mix definitely gonna breed them. but I’ll talk w some people I know who were talking about rare breeds and see if they want Any!for what you paid that’s a steal

Attachments

• D0B10796-758B-47AE-A319-9CB84C9A5226.jpeg
    D0B10796-758B-47AE-A319-9CB84C9A5226.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 8
Oml 80 I’m getting the parents to my silkie polish mix definitely gonna breed them. but I’ll talk w some people I know who were talking about rare breeds and see if they want Any!for what you paid that’s a steal
Thanks and I know I tried so hard to find them grown but had no luck just for 6 eggs on ebay there $80 and your not even guaranteed they'll hatch because they are known for low fertility which is one of the reasons they are going extinct but so far I have had 100% on fertility with my eggs

Hmmm.... they have same coloring as Campines, except for the solid black tail. I wonder if it's due to difference in e locus (Er vs eb?) like it is with single laced birds...

Very nice looking breed.

Back
Top Bottom