Rehoming Two Young Peacocks in Michigan

younggun

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 16, 2014
My dad just got diagnosed with COPD so my parents would like me to rehome my peacocks since they are living on their property. I am disabled, and my dad is the one who usually helps me with my animals. The birds bother him. Since I have been a member here I have learned they are probably both male black shoulder blue indias. They are approximately 6 months old now. We live in Western Michigan not far from Grand Rapids. Is there anyone around here that would be willing to give them a good home? I haven't been able to get good pictures of them since they are in the barn for winter and it doesn't have good lighting. But they are mostly all silver with iridescent green/blue necks and coloring and black wings. Very handsome even though they are still young. I'd like them to go together. They are very attached to each other.

I wish I was closer, but we are in PA.... so not much help here. Good luck with them and my best to your Dad.

Yes, I am still looking for a home for my boys
sad.png

How are they with other birds? Do they do ok with kids? How much do they eat? I've been thinking about getting a couple for a bit. What are you asking for them? Sorry for all the questions. :p

We have had Peacocks since 1968, we would be glad to take them off your hands!
Call Cindy Bartman 810.736.2330 - 810845.6063 cell
Flint MI 48506

Hi! Are your peacocks still available? We just moved into our new home within the Manistee National forest so your birds would have plenty of room to roam and be happy! We also have 7 chickens, a duck, a turkey, 2 Sulcata tortoises and 2 kitty cats. We love animals and would love to give them an enjoyable home! Please let me know :)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom