Relocated from Sonora, CA to Kamiah, Idaho.

:frow Hi, welcome to BYC from SE MO. Sorry, I'm nowhere near you but I once traveled up along the Salmon River in a covered wagon from Rigby to Hamilton, MT so I know it's a beautiful state! This would have been in 1974 or thereabouts. And more recently, my brother was a smoke jumper in Coeur d'Alene (did I spell that right?). My DH and I have Easter Eggers, Black Australorps, and Dominiques at the moment. We've ordered a few Marans and Blue Rocks. We like a colorful egg basket.

Welcome back. So you have birds or need them ?
No birds yet. Just in the planning stages of the coop and run and thinking of getting some Australorp chicks. It gets hot and cold here.
:frow Hi, welcome to BYC from SE MO. Sorry, I'm nowhere near you but I once traveled up along the Salmon River in a covered wagon from Rigby to Hamilton, MT so I know it's a beautiful state! This would have been in 1974 or thereabouts. And more recently, my brother was a smoke jumper in Coeur d'Alene (did I spell that right?). My DH and I have Easter Eggers, Black Australorps, and Dominiques at the moment. We've ordered a few Marans and Blue Rocks. We like a colorful egg basket.
Hi Big Blue. I used to have Easter Eggers in Ca. We are in the planning stages. The Australorps sounds like a perfect chicken to me. I used to have some bantam Cochins. They are a fun little breed. I don’t think the standard size would work for me here. Thanks for responding.

Back
Top Bottom