Remembering Pip-Squeak

God Bless you for showing your beautiful daughter compassion and empathy for animals...........even a "lowly" chicken.
They have lives that they want to live..........too many people don't care enough to even notice that.
I hope your daughter will carry this compassion throughout her entire life.
R.I.P. little Pip-Squeak..................you were loved.

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss...no one can say that you didn't do EVERYTHING for this little chick. She was fortunate that she belonged to you, because there are many who wouldn't have cared so much. She looks just like my "Cheezy" who I have raised from a baby. I hope that someone can figure out just what was wrong and maybe a treatment because I know this will happen to someone else some day. If you can, please let us know what method you used to put her down. I have never had to do it, but one day I probably will. You don't need to post it now, it may be too painful, but I would like to know the best way and most humane way. Bless you and your beautiful little girl.
hugs.gif

R.I.P pip squeak. I too am soo sorry for your loss, what you did for pip was amazing and few people would have gone above and beyond for any chick the way you did. This thread was a learning experience for all of us and I thank you for that. I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat. Give that adorable daughter of yours a big
hugs.gif
from me and one for you too
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom