Renewed member

jimileethaxton1

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 16, 2015
Clovis
My Coop
My Coop
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I’ve started chickens in 6 yrs ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I currently have 18

(3) What breeds do you have? Rhode Island Reds, buff Orphington, black Astrolorp, light Brahmas, americaunas, silver laced Wyandotte, and one that I’m not sure of since it is obviously not the breed I was told it was when I bought it at 2days old. It was supposed to be an americauna.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love having fresh eggs to use and share or donate and the peace I feel anytime I am spending time with them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I’m retired and have 2 indoor cats, a St Bernard, a parrot and 2 pasture pet horses who are both lame and living life as comfortably as they can.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread

Back
Top Bottom