ReNewed Member

MrsMcChick

In the Brooder
Mar 20, 2023
Hi All, I’m a ‘renewed’ member. Years ago I was on here as MsMcChick and over time and life changes, I drifted away from the group and even farming all together. I’ve raised poultry with my kids throughout their youth, lead 4-H and FFA poultry judging groups and even showed them in open shows across the Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana area.
The hubby and I are thrilled to be considering getting just a few pullets (I swear, just a few dear!) and I figured it was time to touch base with the best poultry group on the net!! So happy to be back!

Hi All, I’m a ‘renewed’ member. Years ago I was on here as MsMcChick and over time and life changes, I drifted away from the group and even farming all together. I’ve raised poultry with my kids throughout their youth, lead 4-H and FFA poultry judging groups and even showed them in open shows across the Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana area.
The hubby and I are thrilled to be considering getting just a few pullets (I swear, just a few dear!) and I figured it was time to touch base with the best poultry group on the net!! So happy to be back!
Welcome back into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom