repair part for a Hova-bator

chicken farmer meigs

Songster
11 Years
Jul 6, 2008
Florence Mt.
Hi I bought a hova-bator used. I would like to know where to find a motor for the egg turner. All I can find on the internet is for little giant or the high end cabniet bators. thank you for any help.

Quote:
I think the motor costs about half as much as a complete turner.
kick in the extra $20.oo and get a whole turner... only this time order it with the egg holders that you do not already have.. now you have quail trays and chicken trays..

Quote:
kick in the extra $20.oo and get a whole turner... only this time order it with the egg holders that you do not already have.. now you have quail trays and chicken trays..

This is a brilliant idea, because hatching is very addictive.

Quote:

I have been called many things in my life,,, I don't think brilliant is one of them..
lau.gif
old.gif

Quote:

I have been called many things in my life,,, I don't think brilliant is one of them..
lau.gif
old.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
First time for everything!
lau.gif

And it is a brilliant idea!

Thank you for all the help. chickens themselves are additive so why not incubating them not be as well. I will go for the extra turner because spare parts are great to have.

Back
Top Bottom