1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Repost: Rouen and Some Crested Cayagua,but not All are! $13 doz. NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BackSwampGirl, Dec 20, 2008.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    I really need to sale these because I don`t need anymore for myself.If you are interested it is $13 doz.+ $9.80 S/H.I really need the money also for my husbands meds.He has had Cancer Surgery but also needs money for his Epilepsey and Neuropathy.I don`t want you to think I am begging,but I don`t want these fertile eggs to ruin.And they are so precious.I have plenty and will have plenty it looks like all the year.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Just helping out here!!

I have 14 eggs in my bator from BackSwampGirl, and 12 of the 14 all have excellent veins on day 4!! These eggs are definitely fertile!!

3. luvmychix

luvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Yes, definitely fertile!!! I have some eggs from her as well that i just set on the 18th!!! so this is only day 3 and i just now checked them and already have 20 out of 27 developing!!!...... [​IMG] 5 starts all the way to her and her duck eggs!!! I will more than likely buy some more from her again in the spring. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by