Reptile Club! <3

Pics
A friend of a friend used to have a snake and it always got out of the terrarium. Apparently it had a lid and all. So, what kinds of terrariums does one keep a snake in that it won’t get out of?
latches can fail or, more often people don't click them right. All of my tanks have weights on the tops. Snakes are stronger than people think but a couple of 10 pound flat plates keep all but the biggest snakes it. really big one need a different set up anyway.

This is a possible Viv that I might pruchase. It's second hand but has literally everything included with it.
It's a seriously good price as well. Plus...it has a snake with it. (Not going to say what) .
Thoughts??
20201204_151514.jpg

latches can fail or, more often people don't click them right. All of my tanks have weights on the tops. Snakes are stronger than people think but a couple of 10 pound flat plates keep all but the biggest snakes it. really big one need a different set up anyway.
Oh okay, thanks!

Can someone tell me about heat pads? I’ve heard good and bad things about them.
Heat pads are good for nocturnal reptiles such as leapard geckos. I've used them with no trouble at all. All reptiles that like underbelly heat will enjoy them. They can be not so as effective if you want a Decent heat throughout the cage though. It's like if you were standing outside in the cold and you were on heated flooring, you would still be cold. Other hear sources are generally better for all round heat but as I said, I've had no issues using them with geckos.

Others may have a better answer...

Back
Top Bottom