Reptile Club! <3

Pics
It feels horrible watching them be upset. But giving him a new tank is the right thing to do! You are being a good pet parent and doing what is best for both him and Mango. He will get used to his new tank eventually and enjoy the extra space. :hugs
I put a black t-shirt over his hide (I have a heat lamp, and it makes extra light), and he seems to be way more content and is actually laying down in his hide. Thank you so much! :hugs Hopefully they’ll both adjust. I’d rather see them upset for a few days than risk losing them.

I put a black t-shirt over his hide (I have a heat lamp, and it makes extra light), and he seems to be way more content and is actually laying down in his hide. Thank you so much! :hugs Hopefully they’ll both adjust. I’d rather see them upset for a few days than risk losing them.
Now that they're separate, you could get your female another female roommate :p

:love He keeps going inside of the shirt to sleep. :lol: Guess buying new hides was a waste :lau
A10A6E9D-1B50-4249-B303-E0E9FB2FD9E8.jpeg
122D88CB-A603-4A7F-A764-E8E3399D9AAD.jpeg

My geckos are doing great. Tango is used to his new tank, and is back to eating. Do I need to feed Mango every other day??? I’m going to guess she’s at least 8 months old. Is she looking overweight? Idk. Maybe she’s supposed to be this big?? Her diet is usually 4 crickets. Or if she doesn’t get crickets she gets 8-10 mealworms.
6247F4CA-C9D3-4605-B88B-A553CBD7649D.jpeg
1F709F09-F2CB-4E77-9E3C-FC0232B41EBB.jpeg

My geckos are doing great. Tango is used to his new tank, and is back to eating. Do I need to feed Mango every other day??? I’m going to guess she’s at least 8 months old. Is she looking overweight? Idk. Maybe she’s supposed to be this big?? Her diet is usually 4 crickets. Or if she doesn’t get crickets she gets 8-10 mealworms. View attachment 2505466View attachment 2505467
Could she have eggs?

Back
Top Bottom