Rescued a rooster in a parking lot

Ok, I didn't pick him up but a local stray rescue did. He's gorgeous! One person says he is absolutely an EE roo. She has the background to know, said she'd judged poultry in college. I bow to experience!

I thought perhaps he was an AC/mix. Thought I'd share his pic as I've never seen one quite like him before.
EE.

No Ayam Cemani in that bird. (I'll be so glad when they hype behind those birds dies down...lol.) I agree with the people clamoring for a better picture. Overo must have better eyes than me. I can't see the green/willow on his shanks/feet from the quality of that image, but I do definitely see muffs. If he's solid black and doesn't have any leakage, I'd be inclined to say he's possibly a pure Ameraucana. Better photos would make identification easier though.

No Ayam Cemani in that bird. (I'll be so glad when they hype behind those birds dies down...lol.) I agree with the people clamoring for a better picture. Overo must have better eyes than me. I can't see the green/willow on his shanks/feet from the quality of that image, but I do definitely see muffs. If he's solid black and doesn't have any leakage, I'd be inclined to say he's possibly a pure Ameraucana. Better photos would make identification easier though.
I have horrible eyes. I could totally be seeing things lol.

Better pics would really help here. 😁

I agree the legs do look dark, he’s also got all that greenery by his legs so it could just be shadowed and weird. As mentioned previously a closeup picture would help for sure:) also I was looking at pictures of AC and EE online and they seem to hack quite the bullneck and thick chest. Something this handsome guy doesn’t have much of. Still like I and a couple others said hecould just be scrawny

Back
Top Bottom