Respiratory issue

I've seen others on BYC say they give their birds garlic.
What do you feed her? are you able to get a balanced feed?
Poultry feed, tomatoes, rice, green veggies ( cucumber and coriander), sometimes fruits ( apple and banana), baby feed cerelac, ORS liquid ( for electrolytes) and lysovit syrup for vitamins

I just don't know what to tell you, since she is eating and drinking and pooping normally she must not be too sick, Mine stop eating and isolate themselves from everyone if there is something going on with them.

Try the oregano and see if it helps.

Hi @Miss Lydia
today i was visit to vet,
he said she have gained weight on her lower body (fatty duck), and because of fat she is taking heavy breathing.
her body temperature is normal, according to him the only thing is her fat, so for this he give me to do a medicine course.
And also advised me to stoped her poultry feed just only give veggies, cerelac etc.
So inshallah from today I'm starting this medicine course hopefully it's work and may Allah give her a healthy life.
I'll update you.
If you have any suggestions about fat please give me.

Attachments

• IMG20221208181221.jpg
    IMG20221208181221.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG20221208181202.jpg
    IMG20221208181202.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 3
The vet says she is overweight? I can understand that but don't see it being her poultry feed doing it. Does she get any exercise like being outside walking around acting like a duck. I worry if you cut out her feed and only give her veggies she will lose weight but she may begin having other health issues. Protein will not cause weight gain but does help build muscle mass, so if she isn't eating any protein [just veggies] her muscles will most likely suffer. Plus veggies don't give all the nutrients they need to be healthy.
Did he say how long to feed her this way.
I sure don't consider myself a vet or doctor so just take my opinion as just that an opinion

Back
Top Bottom