RESPOND ASAP

Caroline0615

Chirping
May 11, 2020
I noticed two yesterday had an internal pip so I put my earplugs in and went to sleep for the night! šŸ˜‚
Today we have more that have internally pipped and I was wondering what exactly is the ā€œsafe holeā€ Iā€™ve seen many videos of people putting them in their chicks eggs and I was wondering if it reaches 1ā€™ oā€™clock here which it is currently 11 now, should I put those safe holes? I wonā€™t be here from 1:30-9:30 tonight and it worries me because I actually have work and my mother and grandmother know absolutely nothing about baby chicks! I do not want these two to die. I know I seem panicky about it, but my father has just gone to the mountains and I canā€™t put these chicks down myself if something bad happens to them! I also would need to know where to make the safe hole! Also Iā€™m talking about the two eggs that were VERY active yesterday
PLS RESPOND ASAP THANKS ā¤šŸ„°
I have a hatch-a-long post already but I need advice ASAP

I noticed two yesterday had an internal pip so I put my earplugs in and went to sleep for the night! šŸ˜‚
Today we have more that have internally pipped and I was wondering what exactly is the ā€œsafe holeā€ Iā€™ve seen many videos of people putting them in their chicks eggs and I was wondering if it reaches 1ā€™ oā€™clock here which it is currently 11 now, should I put those safe holes? I wonā€™t be here from 1:30-9:30 tonight and it worries me because I actually have work and my mother and grandmother know absolutely nothing about baby chicks! I do not want these two to die. I know I seem panicky about it, but my father has just gone to the mountains and I canā€™t put these chicks down myself if something bad happens to them! I also would need to know where to make the safe hole! Also Iā€™m talking about the two eggs that were VERY active yesterday
PLS RESPOND ASAP THANKS ā¤šŸ„°
I have a hatch-a-long post already but I need advice ASAP
So it's only been 24 hours? Leave them. They sound totally fine. When you get back I'm sure there will be pips. If you really want to you can take a sterile pin, scratch a small X on the very middle of the air cell. Keep going over the X until you break through. Then put them back. It just ensures they have oxygen, but in my experience it really doesn't do anything. Do what you want though. Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom