Ressiseve? Dominat?

Thank you for your time and energy. You did a very good job!
thumbsup.gif

wink.png

O kay, so if I understand all this correctly, see if I am correct here. I have a cockerel that is white, but his hackle and back areas are now showing signs of that yellowish/orange tint (where red would be in most cases) This would most likely indicate he is dom white then correct, due to the leakage of color in the red areas?

Last edited:
I'm not sure that is correct--it could simply be brassy sun-burned/out of condition feathers. A photo would help. Yes, it could be dominant white or dun, but not necessarily.

Brand new feathering, just got out of molt, didnt show this coloring til then. I'll try to get up some pics of him as soon as I can and get them on here for you all to look at and see what you think. And yes, that is my intent, pyles..
Aubrey

Finally got the pics today, his little butt kept staying in the shade, but maybe yall can see what I am talking about, neither of his parents had these markings, nor do any of his sibilings, just hope they show up good enough for you to see, they also just appeared on him as he is getting his first adult feathers on right now.
Thanks!

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom