~ Retired and Starting My Future In The Foothills ~

Thanks Linda! I will get some to try. I started taking celadrin and borage oil for my arthritis and it has taken out the pain and stopped the inflamation and progression of it in my finger joints and the tops of my feet. Maybe he will be as fortunate!

Phycox is another good supplement, has in addition to glucosamine essential fatty acids, MSM (good for inflammatory conditions), vit C, turmeric, and phycocyanin (blue-green algae extract). Comes as a tasty chewable treat (I am not fond of the smell but the dogs like it fine).

Oh my gosh! When you read your post about how old Zorro is, I said to myself, boy he's old and then all of a sudden I remember my dog Mille will be 13 in 3 months but I still think of her as a puppy. lol

Hello? Wow, no updates in months. Does anyone know how Linda is doing? Hopefully she's just really busy with her new life.

Hello? Wow, no updates in months. Does anyone know how Linda is doing? Hopefully she's just really busy with her new life.
Hi,
frow.gif

A little odd that you post now as I am in the process of re-reading from the beginning and am at page 161. (2nd time reading)
Of all threads that end abruptly, this one was not expected to end in this fashion.
idunno.gif

Kansaseq ad Toast n Jelly, Linda posted some updated photos of her latest project on the "Old Folks Home" thread.

I am sorry, all, but I took a hiatus from this thread when I had a month-long house guest, then the chilly then snowy-followed-by-mud weather encouraged me to cocoon in the Enchanted Recliner (away from the computer)... And then I got involved in the Easter Hatch-along, and now the Cinco De Mayo Turkey Hatchathon...

Plus Punkin went broody in the dogs' bed under the TV table and has hatched 3 chicks...

Wait, in January I picked up a House Silkie, Sparkle;she also went broody and hatched 4 chicks (which are now House Hooligans and I must develop a plan for putting THEM out without Sparkle).

Umm. Jack, my house Polish Roo died, and that was really sad for me. So I kinda got out of my own world and participated in The Old Folks Home thread and some others.

There had been no new major upgrades to the house and/or property until this month (April 2013) when John and I started the Duck Pond project.

Because it's awfully warm outside today, I plan on gathering photos and posting them here this weekend.

I am NOT done here - I just took a hiatus.

Until I get going on "catching up," here's something to ruminate upon: if one has more than 3 chickens spending nights inside the house, does that mean it's really a House Flock? (I can prove I am a crazy chicken lady - I have an Extra Secure Long Sleeved "jacket" of my very own! BYCer superchemicalgal made it for me!).

I am sorry, all, but I took a hiatus from this thread when I had a month-long house guest, then the chilly then snowy-followed-by-mud weather encouraged me to cocoon in the Enchanted Recliner (away from the computer)... And then I got involved in the Easter Hatch-along, and now the Cinco De Mayo Turkey Hatchathon...

Plus Punkin went broody in the dogs' bed under the TV table and has hatched 3 chicks...

Wait, in January I picked up a House Silkie, Sparkle;she also went broody and hatched 4 chicks (which are now House Hooligans and I must develop a plan for putting THEM out without Sparkle).

Umm. Jack, my house Polish Roo died, and that was really sad for me. So I kinda got out of my own world and participated in The Old Folks Home thread and some others.

There had been no new major upgrades to the house and/or property until this month (April 2013) when John and I started the Duck Pond project.

Because it's awfully warm outside today, I plan on gathering photos and posting them here this weekend.

I am NOT done here - I just took a hiatus.

Until I get going on "catching up," here's something to ruminate upon: if one has more than 3 chickens spending nights inside the house, does that mean it's really a House Flock? (I can prove I am a crazy chicken lady - I have an Extra Secure Long Sleeved "jacket" of my very own! BYCer superchemicalgal made it for me!).
Lol. We really need to see that. Yes I've seen you in the Easter hatch room and the cinco de mayo, and it brought back memories which made me go back to read the thread at a slower rate. I've had similar experiences and am still learning to deal with them, I thought that going over yours again may help me deal with mine which is in the past as well.
Good to see you again!

Back
Top Bottom