Returning member & Poultry Auction

My Six Chicks

Chirping
6 Years
May 18, 2013
Massachusetts
Hello!

I joined years ago, but don't believe I ever introduced myself. I've been raising and showing chickens in northeast MA for the past 5 years, it is a great passion of mine. This year I was lucky enough to be able to help out in the Poultry Barn at the Topsfield Fair on its 200th anniversary. Currently, I have two light Brahmas and a white Plymouth rock. My coop is made from a little tykes playhouse I found on the side of the road which we converted into the ideal home for our birds.

At school, I am an officer of our chapter of the National FFA Organization (formerly Future Farmers of America) which will be hosting its annual Poultry Auction, of which I am chairman. I would invite everyone in the area to come, as it is a great day for poultry buying and selling. If you are interested, details are as follows:

Annual FFA Poultry Auction
Sunday October 14, 2018
In the Poultry Barn at the Topsfield Fairgrounds. 207 Boston St. Topsfield MA 01937.
Hosted by the Essex Chapter of the National FFA Organization to benifit students competing at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana later this month.

Items up for bids include all types of poultry, poultry acessories, coops, feed, rabbits, coops, etc. If you'd like to sell, please arrive between 9 and 11:30, and note 25% of the winning bid for your item will go twoards the FFA. You can also donate items so 100% will go to the FFA. If you would like to bid, the auction will begin at noon. We will accept both cash and check. If you have any questions please let me know. I hope to see you there tomorrow!

Thanks everyone,
-Brian
Poultry Auction Chairman
Essex FFA

smiley welcome back 2.gif

Good luck with the auction!

Back
Top Bottom