Returning member

CCDC

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 31, 2012
Grantsville, UT
Greetings!
So glad to be back! It's been a couple of years since we were able to have chickens, so we're mostly starting over. Due to limited space, and egg eating capacity(!), we only have 3 chickens- a Buff Orpington, Barred Rock and Gold Sex-link. Here they are in they're nursery:

20200528_091153.jpg

It will be nice to get them out of the house. Thankfully, they're nearing "launch velocity"! lol

Due to various constraints, I decided to order a coop kit. Naturally, I'll need to make modifications including adding venting> It has absolutely none! 😱
I'll be posting a question about my options on a Venting forum.

This was one of my first stops as a new chicken owner 7 or 8 yrs ago and has continued to be my go-to over the years. Thank you to the many who share their expertise, ask questions (which I didn't know I needed to ask) and generally promoted back yard chicken-keeping!

Greetings!
So glad to be back! It's been a couple of years since we were able to have chickens, so we're mostly starting over. Due to limited space, and egg eating capacity(!), we only have 3 chickens- a Buff Orpington, Barred Rock and Gold Sex-link. Here they are in they're nursery:

View attachment 2164424

It will be nice to get them out of the house. Thankfully, they're nearing "launch velocity"! lol

Due to various constraints, I decided to order a coop kit. Naturally, I'll need to make modifications including adding venting> It has absolutely none! 😱
I'll be posting a question about my options on a Venting forum.

This was one of my first stops as a new chicken owner 7 or 8 yrs ago and has continued to be my go-to over the years. Thank you to the many who share their expertise, ask questions (which I didn't know I needed to ask) and generally promoted back yard chicken-keeping!

Welcome BACK to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom