Rhode Island a he or she ?

I agree that the one on the right is a cockerel, but I’m just curious how old are they?
They are 6 weeks . I’m still holding onto hope … online someone was saying Rhode Island’s can have the combs and waddle and still be a hen ? Am I dreaming tho?! Lol

m
Not that young. How did she sex them?
. I’m not sure how she sexed them . I should have asked lol . I just said ALL HENS , ONLY GIRLS . Like 20 times repeated that . I got them pretty close to just being hatched . Like the same day or next

m

. I’m not sure how she sexed them . I should have asked lol . I just said ALL HENS , ONLY GIRLS . Like 20 times repeated that . I got them pretty close to just being hatched . Like the same day or next
She mentioned that she would take a rooster back if she made a mistake . And switch a chicken out . But if I get another breed or close to same age chicken will my other girls accept her ?

She mentioned that she would take a rooster back if she made a mistake . And switch a chicken out . But if I get another breed or close to same age chicken will my other girls accept her ?
I have 3 chicks all 6 weeks and then the rooster 6 weeks

m

When people tell me “only females” I explain the difficulty in sexing and if they want a sure thing then I’ll be glad to hold them 6 weeks, but the price increases the longer I feed them.

Back
Top Bottom