Rhode Island! ;D

I'm getting a dozen hens. All are around 8 month old RIR crosses . Just waiting on delivery.

I might be in trouble. I don't even have the girls yet, and I'm already scheming on taking more space in the horse barn and adding to the flock
lol.png

I'm in Providence! Just got my first 3 chickens in the spring- a buff Orpington, a black australorp, and a wellsummer. Already an addict, and now wanting more birds with colorful eggs, so if anyone knows any locals who breed special for egg color, please share! My three girls came from a big hatchery, but I want to see the color shells they are coming from!

I am from Cumberland, we just got our chicks a couple weeks ago and we are waiting for our coop to come in...should be here Monday or Tuesday. Then the building can begin, lol. i have all my plans to convert the shed kit into a coop and the run is maked out in the yard already so we can just start building. I am a little chicken obsessed.

Hi pek,
welcome!

I'm not sure about shots for shows, but my niece shows, so I'll ask her for the information.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom