Rhode Island Red and BPR (LF) Fertile Hatching Eggs NPIP

SamuelMcF

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2010
Casper, WY
I have some very nice BPR's and RIR's hatching eggs. They are Large Fowl. I am NPIP certified. The Barred rocks are HUGE and the RIR's have good color. I wouldn't say that they are show quality but they are very good birds with good temperments. They would make a nice addition to your backyard flock. The RIR's are 1.50 per egg and the BPR's are 1.75 per egg. The shipping is actual shipping to your area so send me your zip,what variety, and quantity and i'll send you a price estimate. I like this strain A LOT. I can get you as many eggs as I can in one week which is about 14 for the bpr's and 20ish for the RIR's. My minimum that i'll ship is six so don't ask me to do less. I also ask that you pay 2 dollars for shipping materials. Please don't push the auction button. Just reply to this or send me a PM to order. I will ship once I have the eggs you would like. You won't be sorry with these! you'll definetly enjoy them and I have large hatch rates. I have never EVER not had an egg be fertile on these guys! Every one I try to hatch is always fertile. If you get one that isn't fertile send me a candling picture that shows it clear and my handwriting on it and i'll refund you for that egg. I'll take payment via paypal. THANKYOU
Sam
Savannah Poultry

52512_breeding_stock_001.jpg

52512_breeding_stock_011.jpg

52512_breeding_stock_009.jpg

52512_breeding_stock_008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom