Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs 10+

[email protected]

Songster
8 Years
Jun 29, 2011
alliance,oh
I have Rhode Island Red chickens that are each laying an egg a day I have hatched dozens of batches of chicks from this rooster and fertility rate has been 85% for me.. I will be sending 10+ eggs it will take me 2-3 days to get all the eggs but the day I reach the amount I will get them shipped out shipping is 14$ . It is not my fault what happens when eggs leave the farm but when they arrive I would like to know how they turn out. I will trade for any purebred heritage breed chicks or hatching eggs MUST BE SHOW QUALITY! OR SHOOT ME A TRADE!
Thanks

Last edited:
SQ Rhode Island Reds? What type of show are you talking about? Those would never be called Rhode Island Reds at any poultry show I have ever been to. Don't you mean SQ Cherry Eggers?

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a jerk but they most certainly are not show Quality Rhode Island Reds. Do you own a Standard of Perfection? They Aren't even close. They should be bricked shape and much darker for starts. Just because someone says they are SQ does not mean they are. Please do your homework, you are misrepresenting These as Show Quality Rhode Island Reds.

Chickmagnet- a little more diplomacy perhaps? We all are here because we have the chicken disease. Some of us are newer, some are old pros. His(her?)birds have won a little, and its not like they are looking to make a fortune off the hatching eggs. Heck, one dollar a piece for anything surely is more than fair, especially when considering they are offering eggs from birds they were thinking were show quality. I do understand you don't want anyone to be misled and I appreciate that, but I don't want to see someone so offended that they leave with a bad taste in their mouth and thereby forgoing any further valuable education they could get from this community.

Chickmagnet- a little more diplomacy perhaps? We all are here because we have the chicken disease. Some of us are newer, some are old pros. His(her?)birds have won a little, and its not like they are looking to make a fortune off the hatching eggs. Heck, one dollar a piece for anything surely is more than fair, especially when considering they are offering eggs from birds they were thinking were show quality. I do understand you don't want anyone to be misled and I appreciate that, but I don't want to see someone so offended that they leave with a bad taste in their mouth and thereby forgoing any further valuable education they could get from this community.
Thank you but after eviewing the standards I see they are not SQ but chickmagnet could ya be more nice in the future?

Back
Top Bottom