Rickshaw and Family

Rickshaw

In the Brooder
Sep 1, 2019
UT - USA
New to the group. Have 4 adults, and 15 hatchlings....with about 20 more in the incubator. Our rooster is arucana (sp?) We have 2 rainbow eggers (both shades of brown) and a red.
We also habe 2 cats (Lemon and Sunflower), 2 dogs (Coco and Marshmellow), 2 ducks, and 5 sons. So basically a Zoo.
I have had chickens on and off since I was 5, but this is the first time I have hatched my own.
We have been married for 14 years, did 9 years in the Air Force (largest gap in chicken ownership) and am now a computer teacher for 6-8th grade.

New to the group. Have 4 adults, and 15 hatchlings....with about 20 more in the incubator. Our rooster is arucana (sp?) We have 2 rainbow eggers (both shades of brown) and a red.
We also habe 2 cats (Lemon and Sunflower), 2 dogs (Coco and Marshmellow), 2 ducks, and 5 sons. So basically a Zoo.
I have had chickens on and off since I was 5, but this is the first time I have hatched my own.
We have been married for 14 years, did 9 years in the Air Force (largest gap in chicken ownership) and am now a computer teacher for 6-8th grade.
farmer connie wel blu.jpg
FARMER CON BALLONS COPY.gif fastFarmerConnieSearchBYCwe.gif FARMER CON BALLONS COPY.gif

Back
Top Bottom