Riding in the rain (pics) ~ love it!

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
I just love riding my horse in the rain. This is "Josie", my 28 y.o. AQHA registered mare, granddaughter of Doc Bar.

aride4b.jpg

aride3b.jpg

aride5a.jpg

aride2.jpg

aride1.jpg

That looks like something I'd love to do...'cept I don't have a horse.

ummm, I'm a little afraid to ask and I apologize in advance...but did someone photoshop that 3rd picture?
hide.gif

Pleeze send the rain here!! We have not seen rain since May 12th

Your horse looks so happy too!! We are just barely finding hay to feed mine! And it is shipped in.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hee Hee, yes, you have good eyes. I edited it b/c I had a weird, unhappy look on my face, even though I was very happy! So I turned the frown into a smile! But it is a sloppy job. I use Pixlr, as I can't use Photoshop.
smile.png

If there was a way to get some of y'alls rain down here I would be there first one on that wagon, It is a shame some are flooding and some are on fire. I think right now a flood sounds good

Last edited:
Oooooh, bareback in the rain!!! One of my favorite things to do!! I will never forget one time at the barn I was boarding at, we had another boarder bring a family out for pony rides on her horse and it started pouring. Well, I didn't want to miss a golden opportunity so I jumped on and took off. The dad of the family couldn't believe I was staying out and getting wet. When I got back to the barn he looked at me and said, "you are die hard aren't you?" "Yep!" It was great. I was soaked to the bone but it was SO much fun! One of the best rides ever!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom