RIP Mr Noodle Doodle, A Tribute

Zoohtasim

Crowing
Jun 7, 2021
I rescued a random rooster from an unethical place. Turns out he was the best rooster I have met till date! He was sweet to me, to the hens and really protective! He even got to father my pullet's eggs! He really loved my pullets and so did my pullets! Here he is with his wives!
Screenshot_20210901_202752.jpg

Delish grass! On August 7th, me and a couple of other members took part in a hilarious poll and named him Mr Noodle Doodle! I swear, he LOVED grass! He also had some chicks of his own!
Screenshot_20210901_202742.jpg

That Ms Noodle Doodle Jr (I made that up just now) and gosh isn't she gorgeous! Like father like daughter I guess!
This sweety rooster absolutely loved his wives I must say! He would do anything to protect them! One time some cockerels were hurting my pullets. He stood up for them. But in turn he got injured in his wing. I am not home and I couldn't care for him. My granny was, but she didn't listen to me. Today, he passed away protecting my pullets.
This gorgeous, sweet rooster passed away peacefully with his hens on his side.
Screenshot_20210901_202831.jpg

Rest In Peace, Mr Noodle Doodle. You will always be remembered in my heart. Peck high~♥

Some members may know him and maybe as hurt as I am. Thanks all for your support, I would've felt a lot worse without your kind words. @SpotTheCat @Hilltop Flock @Birdsonghill @cavemanrich

I rescued a random rooster from an unethical place. Turns out he was the best rooster I have met till date! He was sweet to me, to the hens and really protective! He even got to father my pullet's eggs! He really loved my pullets and so did my pullets! Here he is with his wives!
View attachment 2818750
Delish grass! On August 7th, me and a couple of other members took part in a hilarious poll and named him Mr Noodle Doodle! I swear, he LOVED grass! He also had some chicks of his own!
View attachment 2818752
That Ms Noodle Doodle Jr (I made that up just now) and gosh isn't she gorgeous! Like father like daughter I guess!
This sweety rooster absolutely loved his wives I must say! He would do anything to protect them! One time some cockerels were hurting my pullets. He stood up for them. But in turn he got injured in his wing. I am not home and I couldn't care for him. My granny was, but she didn't listen to me. Today, he passed away protecting my pullets.
This gorgeous, sweet rooster passed away peacefully with his hens on his side.
View attachment 2818754
Rest In Peace, Mr Noodle Doodle. You will always be remembered in my heart. Peck high~♥

Some members may know him and maybe as hurt as I am. Thanks all for your support, I would've felt a lot worse without your kind words. @SpotTheCat @Hilltop Flock @Birdsonghill @cavemanrich
I just read your story of Mr Noodle Doodle and these words stood out to me: "My granny was, but she didn't listen to me. Today, he passed away protecting my pullets." Your heart must have been broken - not just at the loss of Mr Noodle Doodle but at how to talk about his with your Granny. I'm sure she would have never knowingly put Mr Noodle Doodle is jeopardy. We make so many mistakes in our lives and so many foolish decisions. I hope all is well between you and Granny. Mr Noodle Doodle sounds amazing and I hope someone else has come along to charm your heart and protect your flock. Not to take his place, because nothing can take the place of a beloved pet, but to add to the beauty of an ever-changing landscape of life.

I just read your story of Mr Noodle Doodle and these words stood out to me: "My granny was, but she didn't listen to me. Today, he passed away protecting my pullets." Your heart must have been broken - not just at the loss of Mr Noodle Doodle but at how to talk about his with your Granny. I'm sure she would have never knowingly put Mr Noodle Doodle is jeopardy. We make so many mistakes in our lives and so many foolish decisions. I hope all is well between you and Granny. Mr Noodle Doodle sounds amazing and I hope someone else has come along to charm your heart and protect your flock. Not to take his place, because nothing can take the place of a beloved pet, but to add to the beauty of an ever-changing landscape of life.
I really can't thank you enough for your words! I still think of Doodle sometimes and losing a pet is hard, but I had to move on to protect my other hens I have. I can't just be sad here while they are getting injured now can I? And yes, everything is fine with granny now, she's sick nowadays and says she's counting her last days. I don't want to make her sad by not doing what she wants with the chickens but also protect my hens. So I'm slowly reducing my chicken number, freeing up space to do what she wants safely. And also yes, I have found another cockerel I'm quite fond of. He doesn't have any name but interestingly, he is the child of Doodle. I find it quite cute! Once again, thank you so much for your kind words!!

Back
Top Bottom