Rip Webster coyote attack need help

Mar 26, 2018
my chickens have been being killed by a coyote and now I lost someone that I love my duck Webster and I'm emotionally heartbroken I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of a coyote cuz I don't want him to get any more of my chickens or my other duck

You can trap too but then your still going to have to kill it about the only way to get rid of it. Probably more around though. I'd keep my chickens and duck locked inside a secure pen for now till you get it. Letting them roam around unprotected is just asking for trouble. Coyotes are most likely feeding young right now.

You can trap too but then your still going to have to kill it about the only way to get rid of it. Probably more around though. I'd keep my chickens and duck locked inside a secure pen for now till you get it. Letting them roam around unprotected is just asking for trouble. Coyotes are most likely feeding young right now.
That's what we're going to do cuz we have a pen but we like to let them free range so they can eat grass and stuff and we forgot to shut the chicken coop door last night and we left the the duck pen open by accident and the Ducks decided to go into the chicken coop and the coyote got one of my ducks

Back
Top Bottom