RIR Rooster for sale / trade GA

mylittlezoo

Poppy Creek Farm
10 Years
Mar 16, 2009
GA
Hi all,

I'm new to posting but I've been lurking for a while and have got some great advice from reading the posts.

I've got a one year old RIR rooster for sale as I have wound up with too many roos and not enough hens.

He's a big, beautiful boy, very good with the ladies, not aggressive or mean to the other chucks. Happy either in a pen or free range. Very good at keeping his hens rounded up when they are free range and always returns everyone to the house at dusk. Would post a pic but it's raining here and he looks like a straggly mess!

Would sell him or trade - no shipping, collection in Waleska, GA area or may be able to deliver locally.

PM / email me!

Last edited:
Sorry, but BUMP!! If this guy doesn't sell, my hubby is going to put him in the pot. I really don't want that, but he's one roo too many for my poor girls.

Someone? Anyone?? Please! $5 and he's yours......... I can send a pic, just ask.

Thank you!!

I'm about 30 miles north of Atlanta... Can transport down to Atlanta on a weekday if that would make it easier for anyone.

Thanks!

I grew up in Waleska.Its changed alot over the years.

Forgot to add.....
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
No kidding, I sometimes wish I'd been born years ago, long before the crazy building started; less houses, less subdivisions, less strip malls and more farmland!!

Can I talk you into having a rooster?
big_smile.png

I grew up there from '73 till '88.I lived off Darby Rd & when I ride thru there now I have to go slow cause I'm
ep.gif
WOW at how much it's changed....new houses & subdivisions.Thats why I'm glad I moved to the mountains.

Sorry but I got enough RIR roos of my own.Got 4 roos out of 10 from our last hatch.And we've got 2 bators going 4game/1silver duckwing bantam in 1 due 4/05 & Barred EE's & Blue Orps. in the 2nd due 4/12.So no telling what I'm going to end up with there.
fl.gif
for a roo of each breed & the rest females. LOL who am I kiddin
gig.gif

I've got 18 SLWs arriving on May 1..... supposedly all pullets..... and another four already in the brooder.... it's going to be a chicken-eatin' summer, I can feel it coming on!!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom