1 year and a half old Golden Laced Wyandotte Roo- 10.00

5 year and a half old Golden Laced Wyandotte Hens- 10.00 each

25 4 week old RIR Pullets- 4.00 each

6 15 week old White Leghorns pullets and roos- 4.00 each

10 4 week old Buff Orpington Roos- 2.00 each

25 4 week old Black Sex Link pullets- 4.00 each

And a wide range of Silkie Chicks from 5.00 to 15.00 each

Please pm me for any information.

Edited because I can not type today... and now because I realized the leghorns were older.

Last edited:
Hello Mrs. Dean,
Do you still have either one of the Black Copper Marans roosters that was advertised for sale on BYC today?I live in Newberry,S.C. and was wondering how much it would cost for shipping if you do ship?Let me know when you have time,have a nice evening,
Keith :eek:)

are the Golden Laced Wyandotte's laying alot ?? could you PM me your address so i could see how far away you are ?? im interested in the Golden Laced Wyandotte and the White Leghorns pullets ..... im located on the eastern shore of MD !!! Thanks, Todd

I'm pretty close by and just starting with chickens this spring.

Do you often have chicks and hens available?

My coop isn't finished yet, but I've been keeping an eye out for chickens available locally and trying to make a note of who might be able to help me out if my day olds don't do so well being mailed.

Thanks!

Quote:
Yes I usually have chicks and hens for sale. Please keep my info and email me when you are ready.

Thanks!

What type of silkies do you have, and do you have pictures of them, I have a daughter living near you and that would be an excuse for a visit.

Hi! I am 4 hours south of you. I am VERY interested in 4 hens. . .probably a mix of leghorns (definitely 2-3 of those) and golden laced wys. Can you tell me shipping cost on 3 leghorns and one golden laced, on 3 leghorns, and on 4 leghorns? I have to decide whether to ship or drive, but I want them for sure!

PM or email me at [email protected]. I am so excited!

Brooke

Back
Top Bottom