-RM on brinsea mini 2 display

Aldridge85

Hatching
Apr 14, 2021
Hello, 1st time this has happened to me but a -RM with beeping has appeared on the display of our brinsea mini 2 advanced. I've pressed ok and the beeping has stopped but the RM remains, anyone help with what it is in relation to and how to sort it?
Thank you

Hi, I have the same problem. What did you do? Just wait? Thanks
Welcome to BYC!😊
You press the “ok” button and it will go away. This happens with mine occasionally when the room is too cold. I wrap a towel around the base of mine at night, careful not to cover the vent holes. Seems to help.😊

Hi, I have the same problem. What did you do? Just wait? Thanks
I have it outside in the shed, it’s really cold up here in the North of Scotland. Internal temperature is stable at 37.6. Will I take it in the house before setting the eggs? Or will it be ok if I put a blanket around it but not on vents

Welcome to BYC!😊
You press the “ok” button and it will go away. This happens with mine occasionally when the room is too cold. I wrap a towel around the base of mine at night, careful not to cover the vent holes. Seems to help.😊
I have it outside in the shed, it’s really cold up here in the North of Scotland. Internal temperature is stable at 37.6. Will I take it in the house before setting the eggs? Or will it be ok if I put a blanket around it but not on vents

Quote Reply
Report •••

Back
Top Bottom