Robyn here howdy fokes

crazyeggRobyn

Chirping
Feb 7, 2023
Hello my chicken loving friends. I have 13 chickens at the current time Rhode Island Reds black sex links Easter Eggers Prairie Blue Bell and Sapphire Olive Eggers and in April I will be getting five more baby chicks have my eyes set on more Easter Egger and Blue Bell Eggers I honestly cannot tell you how much I love this platform it just took me till now to actually put my name in and join the Forum I've always been afraid to be a joiner but you guys are awesome and I have great love for this site so hello hello hello hello my chicken loving friends

Hello my chicken loving friends. I have 13 chickens at the current time Rhode Island Reds black sex links Easter Eggers Prairie Blue Bell and Sapphire Olive Eggers and in April I will be getting five more baby chicks have my eyes set on more Easter Egger and Blue Bell Eggers I honestly cannot tell you how much I love this platform it just took me till now to actually put my name in and join the Forum I've always been afraid to be a joiner but you guys are awesome and I have great love for this site so hello hello hello hello my chicken loving friends
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to BYC! You should add some welsummers to your order. With so many colors in your egg basket, you really need some speckled reds.
That's a breed I'm not familiar with but they do have them on chick days for the store I get my chicks through for the week of 4/25/23 so yes now I am highly interested thank you for the suggestion I highly appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom