Rochester hatchery Alberta - ameraucana

karint

Songster
May 24, 2019
Anyone from Canada on this thread? I’ve ordered some Ameraucana chickens from Rochester hatchery in Alberta. They haven’t been very helpful in sharing what possible colors I may get so am hoping a few of you can send me pictures of you have Ameraucana specifically only ones from Rochester hatchery in Alberta Canada.

Picture from their website

Thanks

Attachments

• 09FD4302-2F71-4FBC-9F6E-7227EDB2CC49.png
    09FD4302-2F71-4FBC-9F6E-7227EDB2CC49.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
That’s why I think they are avoiding my question about what colors they sell. Really in the end it doesn’t matter as I’m only buying a few to have some fun coloured eggs not for breeding or anything but I feel lied too.

That’s why I think they are avoiding my question about what colors they sell. Really in the end it doesn’t matter as I’m only buying a few to have some fun coloured eggs not for breeding or anything but I feel lied too.
I feel the same way. I love Easter Eggers, but it's bad marketing and dishonest to call them Ameraucanas. Some people want to buy them to breed and are tricked into thinking that they've got a rare breed, then get angry when people on here tell them that they've been mislead. It's not fair to the consumer.

I’m going to wait till o get my birds but I do plan on giving an honest review cause if they are Easter eggers then I shouldn’t be paying purebred prices.

Back
Top Bottom