rochester nh chickenstock may 16 2009

Wendy, good thing thats a repost , I had totally forgotten about it.
so much going on right now , head spinning, need a nap oh well got to go to TSC and get everything ready.

Anymore Info on this? This would be just down the street from me and would be the first one DH and I could attend. Hope its still going to happen!

here is what is said by the owner of the place

hello friends, I am alive and well and my girls are laying great!! I am planning a chicken swap at my business in Rochester May 16 rain date may 17th. I have lots of parking and a big fenced in areas to set up tables ect. Milford swaps are a long drive and lots of chicken folk live close by. Please pass the word!!! chickn I hope youll come and bring babys. I should have alot myself as I ordered 300 hubbards and reds and easters for people who dont want 25 or more. We will have a grill with burgers and dogs for sale and our dog and cat store will be open. slushies and lemonade set up too. Please contact me if your planning to come. Hoping do do some raffles too. My site is www.countrybrookkennels.com for directions. Hope to see you there!!! Bonnie

Back
Top Bottom