Rocks back on legs...normal??

Scrambled egg is so good for them hopefully with the b complex and egg he’ll start standing and walking on his feet. I’d give warm water therapy too just put the water up to tops of legs to start and let him splash around and float use his legs. Just get him out before the water cools pat dry and right back under heat. Water therapy is very good at building up leg muscles. Always supervise when in water. I’d also give half a ml of B complex daily either over some scrambled egg because you want to get a full dose In the little one.

I guess I do...LOL
Scrambled egg is so good for them hopefully with the b complex and egg he’ll start standing and walking on his feet. I’d give warm water therapy too just put the water up to tops of legs to start and let him splash around and float use his legs. Just get him out before the water cools pat dry and right back under heat. Water therapy is very good at building up leg muscles. Always supervise when in water. I’d also give half a ml of B complex daily either over some scrambled egg because you want to get a full dose In the little one.
OK, will do. Thank you so much for all the input😄

Little dude doing much better today!!! Walks on feet about 99% of time, only rocks back to drink water or rest. So we've done the warm water therapy 3x a day, and niacin and scrambled eggs. Thank you all for your help❣

Update on our other eggs...finally took them out of bator, did a very sad egg-topsy on them....3 out of 4 all developed, but shrink wrapped in egg...so sad. Fourth was just not right, not duckling formed. I read it could have been a drop in humidity...I thought we were careful enough, but apparently not. At least we got one little dude 😃

Attachments

• 20200524_173516.jpg
    20200524_173516.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 2
Look at that! Keep it up he needs the niacin till 10 weeks old that’s when he is growing so fast. And please keep up the updates! After he is 2 weeks old up the b complex to 1 ml a day. Very sorry about the other eggs :(

Look at that! Keep it up he needs the niacin till 10 weeks old that’s when he is growing so fast. And please keep up the updates! After he is 2 weeks old up the b complex to 1 ml a day. Very sorry about the other eggs :(
Thanks, not sure how or why the other eggs didn't make it, and he did. What do you recommend for humidity during lockdown?

Back
Top Bottom