Rollie Pollies?

Mine will not give a second look to a rollie-pollie. Lord knows, i've tried to entice them...i'm overrun by the little buggers! They ADORE mealworms. too bad i have to BUY those from petsmart at a whopping $3 for about 30 of 'em. Needless to say, they get them about once a yr.!

Okay then, Rollies are out. And nightcrawlers. And crickets.

Wormman too. Actually planned to do my best to find something local, I loathe paying high shipping fees, but for research's sake he does have quite a few options.

I'll definitely remember the bit about Eurowormies for if/when I ever get a composter going... in our heat... and compost heat... that one kinda worries me... it'd have to be inside or I'd drive myself nuts thinking of baked worms... but where the devil I'd find room inside... gah!

But mealies... bet I could stash those in the master bath and no one would be the wiser.

Thanks you guys for all the opinions... helped a LOT!
big_smile.png

Quote:
If your up to it, Blaptica dubia roaches are the best protein supplement IMO. With 36% digestable protein and minimal fat, it can't get much better than that. Keep in mind that these aren't pests, B. dubia does not climb, fly, bite, make noise, smell, run fast, or transmit diseases. www.theroachguy.com is my favorite vendor for them. The more you get, the faster the process goes. Yes, they are expensive, but you only need one purchase and your set.

Back
Top Bottom