Roo - free to a good home

klsheehanigans

Hatching
7 Years
Jul 13, 2012
Hello! We are recent new chicken owners and not allowed to have roosters. Of course we ended up with a rooster. I've held onto him because I wanted to make sure before sending the poor thing off on his own. He's beautiful. Brown leghorn all the brightly colored feathers and almost 5 months old. I am not allowed to have a rooster due to city ordinance which is a shame because we love waking up to him and so do our neighbors. I have an old grouchy neighbor that has apparently been peeking over my fence and afraid she may report me. Does anyone know anybody that would take in a rooster in or around the Roswell, GA area. I'm happy to bring him to his new home but sad to let him go. He's so friendly that when we pick him up we can lay him on his back and rub his belly. Its hysterical

Last edited:
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from washington state glad you joined us!

welcome-byc.gif
from West Virginia! Try posting on the Where am I? Where are you! thread. There should be a GA thread there. Or you could try Chickenstocks, shows, meetup thread. If I had the room, I'd come get him. Unfortunately, I don't have a very big coop. It's just big enough for my flock of 5. I hope you find someone to adopt him soon!

Welcome to the coop!

Back
Top Bottom