Roo & Hen?

chrismichael

Chirping
9 Years
Aug 31, 2013
Branson MO
Bought these chicks as straight run, Seabrights. One has started a comb the other has nothing. I'm thinking I have a rooster and a hen? They are 6 weeks. Thoughts? Thank You!

OK! Thanks everyone! The Roo is definitely the boss of all my chicks. He constantly runs around picking on the others, even my light Brahma pullet & she's 3 times his size!!!! I'm guessing it's just playful activity - right? Or will I have to separate him from the others? Are these little guys known to be aggressive? And they both fly great!

OK! Thanks everyone! The Roo is definitely the boss of all my chicks. He constantly runs around picking on the others, even my light Brahma pullet & she's 3 times his size!!!! I'm guessing it's just playful activity - right? Or will I have to separate him from the others? Are these little guys known to be aggressive? And they both fly great!
Once they "know": they can boss everyone around, thy tend to run the show a little lol (rooster in general, not the breed). Not IMO, they are actually pretty sweet little chickens

Back
Top Bottom