Roo?

jennig

In the Brooder
Apr 25, 2015
I'm almost certain this is a cockerel.

Not sure, I had a funny one to before, looked like a roo sounded like one, the next minute he was laying eggs ( that's what I thought) he was a cockerel after all just teaching a young pullets how to hatch eggs. Dose he make any sounds? How dose he behaving? Can't wait to get update on the sex.

He? Is 14 or 15 weeks. I got him with 4 other newer birds and he is the only one out of that bunch that has a waddle and has thick legs. Plus his feathers are different/longer. We have 10 birds and 8 different breeds. The older 5 are all female and I am still learning, but this one is different than the rest, but very pretty. There is no crowing from anyone at this point.

He? Is 14 or 15 weeks. I got him with 4 other newer birds and he is the only one out of that bunch that has a waddle and has thick legs. Plus his feathers are different/longer. We have 10 birds and 8 different breeds. The older 5 are all female and I am still learning, but this one is different than the rest, but very pretty. There is no crowing from anyone at this point
He should begin crowing in a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom