In the Brooder
Apr 25, 2015
I'm almost certain this is a cockerel.

tyukanyo

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 14, 2013
Hungary
Not sure, I had a funny one to before, looked like a roo sounded like one, the next minute he was laying eggs ( that's what I thought) he was a cockerel after all just teaching a young pullets how to hatch eggs. Dose he make any sounds? How dose he behaving? Can't wait to get update on the sex.

jennig

In the Brooder
Apr 25, 2015
He? Is 14 or 15 weeks. I got him with 4 other newer birds and he is the only one out of that bunch that has a waddle and has thick legs. Plus his feathers are different/longer. We have 10 birds and 8 different breeds. The older 5 are all female and I am still learning, but this one is different than the rest, but very pretty. There is no crowing from anyone at this point.

tj74roberts

Songster
5 Years
Mar 4, 2014
Ceres, Caifornia
He? Is 14 or 15 weeks. I got him with 4 other newer birds and he is the only one out of that bunch that has a waddle and has thick legs. Plus his feathers are different/longer. We have 10 birds and 8 different breeds. The older 5 are all female and I am still learning, but this one is different than the rest, but very pretty. There is no crowing from anyone at this point
He should begin crowing in a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Top Bottom