Rookie Homesteaders!

Who has a youtube channel about chickens/homesteading?

• Yes, I'll comment below with the name!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, but one day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jacksonrobinson

Hatching
Feb 13, 2017
Hey guys! We are rookie homesteaders! We have 2 monkey daughters, Claire and Scarlett, 16 chickens, three chicks that just hatched this weekend, 38 chicks arriving next week, two quirky dogs, and three rabbits. I am a dadtrepreneur and have a Youtube vlog about our rookie homesteading adventures! I am always interested in learning new ways to do anything involving chickens. Does anyone else have youtube channel? If so, comment below!

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I sure will take a look at your vids later when I have a bit more time :D From what you have described they are going to be very interesting! That's quite a lot you have going on there and I'm sure it must all keep you very busy.
Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Nice to have you here! I watched your Chicken Escape vid, funny stuff.

Thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under Jackson
frow.gif
Welcome!

Watched and loved all the vids! Thank you for sharing.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Hello there, and welcome to the big, happy BYC family! I am so glad you joined us, please make yourself at home. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

I have a friend who does a homesteading/farmy/chickens channel @micah wotring

Thanks for tagging me Cuz!

That looks like a cool channel you've got there! I'll definitely go check y'all out. :)

Like my friend said I also have a channel. Here's a link for those of you who would like to see it. I haven't done a video in a few days but the quail have started laying and I a few other things have happened so I'll have more for you to watch soon! (You'll haveta sub and watch the videos to know ALL the updates lol;)

Anyway, welcome to BYC! :D

Back
Top Bottom